Sunday, July 13, 2014

Update

I know it's been over a week since my last post. I have been so busy I haven't even had time to stop and think, let alone post a blog. So allow me to take this time to update and catch you up on what's been happening here in the good ole 'Sip'.

This last week has been spent cleaning and getting ready for the beginning of school to start back. I spent Thursday and Friday in my classroom getting it set up and even though I'm far from done, it is starting to take shape.

 


When Brit received her injury, I made a decision that I would take off too so that we would be on the same playing field. I hate working out and updating her on progress without her being able to do the same. So instead of running this week I used that time to clean out my guest room and FINALLY go through all the boxes that I just threw into the guest room when I moved back last October. Going through them I was able to purge a TON of stuff that I'm not even sure why came with me in the first place. I still have the closet to finish, but that will get done this week after I complete my early morning runs. 

I'm getting excited because in 2 days I get to register for my race. I realized I have a school meeting scheduled at 10am that morning and I have to register at 11am, so I informed my team that I would be excusing myself long enough to get that done. I've read that the race typically sells out in the first 2 hours so I REALLY wanted to make sure that I get registered. I would hate not to get registered and miss out on something I have been looking forward to for months. 

Today I have plans to clean my house top to bottom, complete all the laundry, and get it ready for back to school. Once school starts I won't have a lot of extra time to deep clean it, so I am utilizing the last 2 weeks I have of summer vacation to get it done. We shall see how it all works out.

I hope everyone has a great week and I am looking forward to checking in Tuesday after I register! I can't wait!

Talk to you soon,
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment