Monday, July 21, 2014

Back on the Wagon



Sometimes all it takes is one day to get out of a routine. And by the time you know it, several days have passed and you aren't even aware that you are that far off. That has what has happened to me the last week and a half. My running has been off kilter. Not because I'm just lazy, but I just got busy. Gearing up for the new school year always takes so much time and energy that by the time I would get home for the day I was completely zonked. Now that my room is complete and everything is ready, I have more time for training. I know once the school year starts back up I can't let that be an excuse to not get out there. After all, I've only got 215 days left.

I started my week off with an awesome 1.15 mile jog and a 20 minute yoga video. I feel so much better getting up and being active. I have more energy throughout the day and I don't get that sleepy afternoon feeling. Now I'm going to use some of this newly found energy to clean the house, wash clothes, and get everything ready for another busy and productive week. :)

I hope everyone has a great start to their week!
Jana

Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment