Sunday, July 20, 2014

Disney Run Costumes: Cheshire Cat


Jana and I are having so much fun putting these costume collages together. I guess it has to do with our overall excitement level for the half marathon! We are just "squeeing" all over the place and driving our significant others crazy I assume. 

I think the Cheshire Cat is one of my favorite characters. He is probably one of most cheeky and mischievous characters in all of the Disney films, and he would make a fun and colorful choice for the princess.

So here is my take on him for race day:

1. This purple and pink tutu with flower accents and ribbons, just screams Cheshire Cat! Find it Here.

2.  This is one of best Cheshire Cat quotes. We are truly, "All Mad Here." Find the t-shirt Here.

3. No Cheshire Cat outfit could be complete without cat ears and tail. Find it Here

4. Totally Adorable Pink and Purple Knee Socks. Find it Here.

5. Last but not least, what you need to complete any running outfit, running shoes! Find it Here

Meow Baby,
Brittany

Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment