Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ariel Running Costume Ideas...

When B suggested we come up with cute collages for our run, I got really excited! Not because I'm good with collages, but because it is a way for me to come up with GREAT ideas for costumes. You can see her take on Belle here. I'm not quite sure what I want to do exactly for the Disney Princess Half Marathon as far as costumes go, but Ariel has always been my favorite princess with Snow White a close second. It is really hard to find stuff for Ariel, but I did the very best I could do. :)


1. I love this tank that says, "Legs are Required for Racing"! How perfect for my race!
Find it HERE

2. Who doesn't love a good glitter skirt? I think this one is absolutely precious!
Find it HERE

3. If for some reason the tank I liked wouldn't work, simply because I'm a t-shirt person, I found this adorable t-shirt!
Find it HERE

4. Lastly, you can't forget about keeping your hair out of your face with an adorable headband!
Find it HERE

I found these as an option for Ariel. You can view them HERE

However, I think I like these a little bit more...

If only I could actually RUN in them! Find these HERE

Race day is coming soon and I can't wait to start getting the parts of my costume together! Get ready! I'm coming and I'm bringing all the bells and whistles! :)

Flipping my fins to bed,
Jana

Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment