Sunday, July 6, 2014

Single Digit Days...

We are down to 9 days until we can register for our Disney race! 9 DAYS!!!!!! Single digit days?!?!?!?!?!?! How can it be? It seems like it has been forever since March and now we are mere days away from signing on up!


In roughly 230 days I will be one of the princesses running through the castle doors in the Magic Kingdom with one of my very best friends in the whole world! Who gets to do that? I'm so blessed for the opportunity and I cannot wait until I get to do it and document the journey. Who knows? Once we accomplish this we might even be brave and try to sign up for the Disney Marathon in 2016. What do you think B?

It seems so strange that July 29 of this year will be the 2 year anniversary since Brittany and I started running. Now don't get me wrong, we stopped and started and stopped and started again, but we have only gotten better the longer we have gone. This is the longest that I have been consistent and to be honest, I don't see myself stopping, even after we finish our half. Although, I may take a week long break to give my body time to recoup. I plan to go ahead and sign up for a new race so that I keep on training. 

I just had to share my excitement! Looking forward to getting all signed up and registered. Once I do that, the race is real and I don't have an opportunity to back out. :) 

Have a wonderful Sunday,
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment