Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Disney Run Costumes: Lilo

Oh, how I love Lilo & Stitch. I have been making a point recently of collecting the Disney movies on Blu-Ray and re-watching them! The other day we had a movie day at our Summer Camp at work, and I brought in Lilo & Stitch. The kids just loved it, and they just wanted to watch it again and again. It warmed this Disneyphile's heart.

So how could my next costume idea NOT be from that movie? By the way, if someone will get me a pet alien ala Stitch, you will be my friend FOREVER.

Here is my take on Lilo for race day:

1.  This GORGEOUS TUTU would be perfect for race day. Find it here.
2. This simple white active top would off-set the loudness of the tutu, and it would help show case the necklace. Find it Here.
3. O'hana Necklace can be Found Here.
4. This Floral Crown Might Need some Bobby Pins to Stay On During The Race, but it would be well worth it. Find It Here. 
5. Red and Blue Running Shoes. Find it Here.

O'hana means family y'all,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment