Friday, July 25, 2014

Run Disney: Snow White Costume Ideas

As B has said in several other posts, we are Disneyaholics. Anything and everything Disney makes us happy and I can remember watching Disney movies during our college days and wondering when our Prince Charming's would be coming to sweep us off our feet.

Today I wanted to share my take on my favorite costume ideas for Snow White...complete with the 7 Dwarfs. :D


1. If you have large boobs, this will make you giggle. This shirt that says "How Bout These Apples?" makes me smile every time. Find this epic shirt here

2. What Disney running costume wouldn't be complete without an ADORABLE tutu to match your princess? This one is perfection! :) Find it here

3. You can't forget those 7 adorable Dwarfs that helped keep Snow in check! This necklace is so precious! Find it here. Of course we also know Snow is known for the infamous apple, so that necklace is here

4. While scouring for a cute bow to wear, I came across these precious Snow White themed Minnie Mouse ears! What better thing to wear while in Disney? Check it out here

5. Lastly, every princess needs a pair of good shoes! I'm totally in love with these

Jana


Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment