Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It is DONE...

It's official...B and I are both signed up for the half marathon!!!!!!!!!! Now it is time for us to put in some more hard work and  gear up for our big day on February 22, 2015! Only 221 days left.


This was me this morning at 10:59 while I was waiting for the registration to open. Somehow Adam (B's husband-who was doing their registration) got in a few minutes early and called to let me know it was open. I had to wait until exactly 11am before I could get in. He must be magic or something. 

I hit panic mode almost instantly because the filter on the internet at my job actually blocked me from doing ANYTHING! I was in full blown anxiety attack when I decided to turn off the wireless on my phone and just do it through my data package. It took a while, but I got it done. My only disappointment was the fact that it would NOT allow me to log into my Active.com account to get my discount. I emailed Active this afternoon and I am hoping they will reimburse me the $12 fee they charge since I am a paying member and all of that is supposed to be waived. I'm also hoping they can help me register Austin for the Platinum ChEAR Squad package that I want to get him so that he can be comfortable while the rest of us race. 


It is safe to say that I will be posting training pictures all over my social media accounts in an attempt to get pumped up and stay motivated. I found this one for B since she is a HUGE fan of Belle and that is who she plans to dress like for the race. I'm torn between Snow White and Ariel. I guess I have a few months to decide though. :) 

I hope everyone has a marvelous day and I'll be checking in again soon! :)

Until then,
Jana

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I got in at the magic early time (like two minutes early), but my teammate tried like 5 times to get in. She got to various stages and then it would say the site was too busy. It took about an hour but we both got in too! I think she is going Rapunzel and I am going as Snow White.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going either as Ariel or Snow White! LOL! Maybe we can meet up there! :)

      Delete