Thursday, June 19, 2014

B's Running Bucket List


Jana posted a wonderful running bucket list a few days ago. I loved her list. So I thought I would make one of my own! The first goals are non-race specific, just my goals to finish these races running non-stop the entire time! The rest are specific races:

Complete a Full 10k Running
Complete a Full Half Marathon Running
Complete a Full Marathon Running
Complete a Triathleon

1. Disney Princess Half Marathon
2. Bad Prom Run
3. Oak Barrel Half Marathon
4. Spartan Race
5. Diva's Race
6. Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco (Hello! Tiffany's Necklace & Firemen in Tuxedos)
7. Turkey Trot
8. Mustache Dash
9. Zombie Run
10. Superhero 5k
11. Heartbreak Hill Half
12. Ragnar Race
13. A Jail Break Race
14. Living Social 5k Dance Party
15. Empire State Building Run Up
16. A Zoo Run
17. A Breast Cancer Run
18. Rocket City Marathon

I'm doing a 5k this weekend. Maybe I can cross that first item off my list?

Catch you on the Flip Side,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment