Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Run Disney: Ursula Costume Idea


I keep thinking how cool it would be if Disney put on a Villains themed race. I know, I know, I have yet to even compete in my first Disney race, and I am thinking of future races! But I bet if the Princess race is successful, I will soon get addicted and have to start planning my next race.

 Even without a Villains themed race, Ursula would be a great outfit for any Disney race! Especially the Tower of Terror 10 miler! There are very few villains more scary than Ursula! They weren't kidding when they called her, well a witch.

Here is my take on her for race day:

1. This awesome I've Been Bad shirt. Found HERE.

2.  This Ursula Themed Race Day Tutu. Found HERE.

3. You can have your very own replica of the necklace used to capture Ariel's voice! Found HERE.

4. These faux, gauge earrings are very suitable for an Ursula costume. Found HERE.

5. This bow is a nice nod to Ursula's stint as Vanessa in order to woe Prince Eric away from Ariel. Found HERE.

6. And of course, a nice pair of purple running shoes to complete the ensemble. Found HERE.

There you have it my Poor, Unfortunate Souls,
Brittany

Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment