Sunday, August 17, 2014

B's Top Ten Plans for the Disney Vacation

Ok everyone, we are about 6 months out from Jana and mine's Disney vacation. To say we are excited would be a huge understatement! We talk about it at least once everyday, and I am listening to about a million trillion podcasts on Disney world (my favorites are Disney Dream Girls & WDW Happy Place by the way).  I thought it might me fun to do a top ten list of what I'm most looking forward to doing (outside of the half marathon of course):


1. Be Our Guest Restaurant
This is my absolute ONLY must do for Disney! I have made no secret that my favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. Now they have a whole restaurant based off the movie. You can even order the grey stuff (like the song). If I don't get to do this, I will be crushed. I plan on getting up early the day you can begin booking the reservations, just to be certain.


2. Tower of Terror in Hollywood Studios
I have wanted to ride this ride since I first saw it on a travel channel special years ago! I think it will scare the pants off me, being as it is a free fall ride. But I love, love, love a good thrill ride.  So bring it on Disney. 


3. Dole Whip
Ok, so post weight loss surgery I eat almost zero sweets (maybe some frozen yogurt from time to time). But all the people on my podcasts rave about the dole whip. So I'm thinking even if I can only have a bite or two, I just have to try it. 



4. Meet Anna & Elsa
This comes with the caveat that we only do this with the Fast Pass, because come on, I really want to meet these two. But I do not want to spend three hours in line with screaming children. But I do, I do just love Frozen.


5. Epcot World Showcase
When I was younger, I had some kind of Barbie VHS tape where Barbie went to Disneyworld (or some other such nonsense). I remember being really blown away by how cool the world showcase looked in the movie. I guess I had the travel bug even as a little girl.  So I'm excited to check out all the countries, and maybe even do a little drinking around the world?


6. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Ride
This is one of the newer rides in Disneyworld, and it sounds so fun!  We will get to ride in little mine cars and be immersed in the world of the Seven Dwarfs. Rockin'.


7.  The First Time Seeing the Castle
I have seen Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Disneyland, and that was really such an exciting moment. I think seeing Cinderella's castle for the first time will be even more thrilling! That will mean the trip has begun!


8. Parade
I feel like this one is kind of self-explanatory. Floats! Characters! Bands! Mickey! Need I say more?

9. Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid Ride
This one goes out to my homegirl, Jana! Since her favorite movie is The Little Mermaid. But who wouldn't want to ride in a clam shell and go Under the Sea (Probably my husband, but he is going anyway!).
 

10. Firework Show
I love a regular hometown Firework show, so I'm guessing a Disneyworld firework show has to be epic right? Well, I guess we will see!
 
I just can't wait y'all, I just can't wait,
Brittany

Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment