Sunday, August 24, 2014

Elsa and Anna RunDisney Costume Ideas!

One thing I have loved about training for this half is getting to check out all of the amazing costume ideas that I can choose from. Had you asked me 2 years ago to do a race and dress up to do it, I'd have laughed in your face. The thought of even doing 13 miles in a single day would have had me rolling on the floor. Now, I feel completely different. I'm hoping that I finish in adequate time!

This week I decided to tackle Elsa and Anna. Being the newest Disney Princesses, it seemed only right that we give them an opportunity to take the floor. Plus I get to do double, which is a plus! :)


How adorable is this Anna inspired sparkle skirt? Find it here
And what about this Elsa inspired one? Cuteness overload! Get it here

I love this Anna inspired tank top. "Do You Want to Run a Half Marathon?" Find it here
I'm also loving this Elsa tank! If only it came in adult sizes. Get it here

Anna is always so fresh in this necklace! Check it out here
A girl has GOT to have accessories! I am loving this Elsa inspired necklace! Find it here

A girl has GOT to have running shoes to finish the big race! I love these! Even though they say they are Cinderella inspired, I think they would work for Frozen as well!

Lastly, you have to have the right hair accessories to keep your hair out of your face on a good run. I really like this one that doubles for both Elsa and Anna. :)

Hope this inspires you to get out here and make your dreams come true!
Always,
Jana

Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment