Sunday, August 24, 2014

It's TIME!!!!!!!!!!


One more day and we are OFFICIALLY 6 months out from our trip! I cannot even fathom that we are THAT close! We are booking the trip today and I can't wait! Not only do I get to run a race in the Happiest Place on Earth, but I get to do it with my best friends and boyfriend...on my birthday week! I am so excited!

We are planning on doing a week long trip because how often do you get to do Disney? And honestly, only spending a few days there wasn't going to cut it. I'm really excited about doing the parks, but I think Be Our Guest on my birthday is going to take the cake! I can't wait for us to get this trip fully booked and know that we have everything reserved! I'm jumping up and down inside just thinking about it!

I know the camaraderie is going to be amazing in the park and it's going to be so exciting to see everyone's costumes! If you are racing, let us know and maybe we can do a fun blog meetup for the race! :)

Wishing you all the best of luck,
Jana

Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment