Tuesday, September 30, 2014

runDisney costume: Princess Rapunzel (Tangled)


Sings, "I have a dream! I have a dream!" I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam run a half-marathon in the happiest place on earth.  That is OUR dream. As far as the modern princesses go, I would say Rapunzel is definitely an awesome choice for race day, and I love, love, love some of the the items I found for her costume.

So here is our take on Rapunzel for Race Day:

1. I love this sparkle skirt that screams Tangled. Find it here.
2. Oh my gosh you can attach this hair to your pony tail! Giving your hair the length you need! Find it here.
3. This cute and simple t-shirt is perfect. Find it here. 
4. I love this Rapunzel Paracord Bracelet. Find it here.
5. I love this necklace with the sunburst. Find it here.
6. These Purple Running Shoes would complete the outfit. Find these here.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm the lost princess,
Brittany


Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment