Monday, September 22, 2014

runDisney costume ideas: Pocahontas


In the words of Princess Pocahontas herself, I learned things I never knew, I never knew when curating this run Disney outfit. Like how the heck to spell Pocahontas, that took me a billion google searches before I finally remembered how to spell it right the first time. You learn something new everyday I suppose.

We've been trying to do a mixture of uber popular Disney characters and less popular characters in these outfit posts. And while I see a million Belles, Annas, & Elsas, I haven't run across too many Pocahontas running outfits, so I thought I would do one. I hope you like it!

1. I am head over heels for this "Run like your Running the Hidden Pine Trails of the Forest," T-shirt. Find it HERE.

2. This skirt makes a perfect running skirt. Find it HERE.

3. These necklace and earrings are a great replica of the ones Pocahontas wears! Find it HERE.

4. I think this headband would add a great princess touch to the running ensemble. Find it HERE.

5. What a pretty phone case to show off while you take pictures on race day. Find this one HERE. 

6. I found the cutest Pocahontas shoes while I was working on this post, but they were so unsuitable to run in. But I think these sneakers would do. Find it HERE.

Off to Paint with All the Colors of the Wind,
Brittany 

Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment