Wednesday, December 17, 2014

runDisney costume idea: Mary Poppins




I've had a couple of sick days this week and what is better to do when you're sick than check out some Disney movies? My niece and soon to be nephew-in-law gave me Mary Poppins for Christmas, and I was so excited to break that out. Which of course gave me inspiration for today's costume.

1. For Every Race that Must be Run Shirt
I actually designed this shirt on my own at Customink.  I just wanted to show everyone that if you can't find anything you like, you can make your own. I love the little phrase I came up with as well, "With every race that must be run, there is an element of fun." 

2. White Shirt
If you didn't feel like designing your own top, this pretty white shirt with the Peter Pan collar is very Mary Poppinish.

3.Mary Poppins Hat
If you get some really good clips this hat would be such a great addition to the costume.

4. Spoonful of Sugar Necklace
I love this spoon and sugar cube necklace. So perfect!

5. Headband
If you don't like the idea of wearing a hat, this headband would be a great way to keep the hair out of your face, during the run.

6.Magic Band Bow
Since you have to wear a magic band in the parks, you might as well dress it up. I love this Magic Band Bow!

7. Running Sparkle Skirt
I love this Mary Poppins sparkle skirt! It would complete any Mary Poppins race day outfit! 

Have a Jolly Holiday,
Brittany

 
Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment