Monday, December 29, 2014

run Disney Costume Ideas: Princess Mulan


For these costumes, I'm always trying to come up with characters that maybe are not as popular at run Disney events. And I think Mulan is one of the least popular princesses, although she shouldn't be, because she is the epitome of girl power & bravery. But she would be such a good choice for a race, simply because she is so strong and dedicated.

1. Believe in Yourself Tank & Matching Tutu
I think this is an awesome race day ensemble. You can purchase these pieces separately or together via this etsy seller.

2.  Earrings
Aren't these absolutely precious earrings, I would wear these even if I wasn't racing! Find them here.

3. Bracelet
This bracelet features one the best lines from the movie it reads, "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." Find it here. 

4. Ribbon People Head Band
I love, love, love these headbands this seller makes. In fact, both Jana and I bought one (featuring Belle and Ariel) for our upcoming races. You can find this Mulan one here.   

Be True to Your Heart,
Brittany


Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment