Thursday, January 15, 2015

runDisney Peter Pan Costume Idea



I was just thinking about costumes I would like to do if I ever did another run Disney event, and I was thinking even though Peter Pan is a boy, he could make a really fun costume for a girl. And what is better than the song, "You can fly, you can fly, you can fly!" as inspiration for a race? So here is a simplistic take on a Peter Pan costume. 

1. I love this Think of the Happiest Thoughts Tee for the race. Find it here. 
2. Isn't this Peter Pan bow precious? Find it here.
3. I think this cute earrings would be a nice addition for the costume. Find it here.
4. These are just some running shoes, that would match the Peter Pan outfit. Find it here.
5. This running skirt is so perfect! I can't get over it. Find it here.

Never Grow up,
Brittany

Click here! to follow us on bloglovin & keep up with all our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment